Head over to Wife of a Sailor to link up!
1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s
The Notebook the scene where the children ask an older Noah why he stays in the home with her. And he tells them that she is the love of his life and he'll be with her through it all. That is the love my husband and I have for each other that we will be next to each other until death t
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J
I think I would for a time. To get a better picture of what he goes through. I think that is one of the hardest parts of being a military spouse is that during deployments you don't know what he is doing, going through, or what impact it has on him. (He says the same thing about me) I think it would be nice to have a better understanding of his time over there.
3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy
No thankfully. Although part of that is the fact that he is in another country right now...makes it a little trickier.
4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
Hmm...I don't know. I would say someone breaking into the house while I'm home. I admit watching Criminal Minds, Law and Order: Special Victims, CSI: NY, etc doesn't help this. This is why I have two pit bulls...it makes me feel safer...although the reality is they would lick you to death before hurting anyone.
5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters
I would say a moderate climate with warm but not hot summers and nice cool falls and springs.