Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Changes

Change is good. It is also inevitable. And I am making some changes. One of those is I have decided to cancel my Weight Watchers membership. I've decided to join the YMCA because for me I need exercise to lose weight. With us saving for a wedding I need to start looking closely at the budget and I decided swapping Weight Watchers for the Y is my best plan.

I will continue to follow a calorie counting diet of 1600-1700 calories a day with exercise. I think this will work best for me. I need a bit more food to lose weight it is weird. And if I get too many days with too little food then I don't lose weight.

And I'm hoping that my dress won't have to be altered too much so I want to lose some weight and tone up a bit. And I know I need to start exercising some more to get my self in better health. So here we go.

1 comments:

Chibi said...

I need exercise, too (even if I don't always *want* it... ). I feel SO much better when I'm exercising regularly: I seem to crave healthy food; it seems easier to resist temptation; my overall outlook is better (I don't beat myself up as much when I feel like I'm doing something "good" for myself); and my body seems to enjoy the work out.