Monday, November 2, 2009

Getting back on the wagon

So I'm no longer running along side the wagon...I'm hanging off the back. It isn't the best place to be but I'm on my way to getting securely in the wagon. This weekend I did OK with eating. Friday night we went out for Italian and it was delicious. But there was way too much of it and I ate it because I was starving. I think J and I need to start sharing orders or I need to box up half of it when the serve it. Because if it is in front of me I keep snacking. And I don't need to.

But Saturday was much better. J had duty at work so we were up at 5:00 AM. I had a meeting with a florist at 8:00 AM. So I decided since the Y was on my way home from the florist I'd go in my workout attire. Which I think through off the florist a bit. But who cares it was 8:00 AM on a Saturday. So I went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the Arc then I did 45 minutes of weights. It was good to be back. I came home showered and laid down to wait for J to get home from duty. Saturday afternoon we went to lunch/dinner at 5 Guys. Which is not the most healthy but I felt OK about it since I'd worked out and I knew that was my main meal for the day.

Sunday we got up sent J to duty. I kept the dogs out of trouble. When he got home we got ready and went to church. After church we went to Michael's to pick up our lamps for our centerpieces. We stopped by Wendy's for lunch. I had a Chicken Club sandwich but I only ate half. I had some french fries. But my worst downfall is Coke. I love Coke. I actually think that sweet stuff to me is like nicotine to J. I have to have it...I get grumpy without it...I feel better with it.

1 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hey, as long as you can grab one board of that wagon and hang on, it's a success! :-) Keep making healthy choices.
Path to Health