Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just because it is low in calories doesn't make it worth it...

I am a person that believes if you're going to do it do it all the way...this is probably what has gotten me into trouble from time to time...maybe.

When it comes to food I can handle light foods...for example
  • Light Ranch...(Kraft or Hidden Valley Ranch)
  • Light Sour Cream...(Daisy)
  • Light Cream Cheese...(Any brand will do)
  • 1 % milk...(Any brand will do)
  • Lowfat Creamer...(But not sugar free)
  • Lean ground beef
  • Ground Turkey Breast
  • Etc.
But some foods I'm not willing to go light...if I'm going to eat it I'm going to go for the full item...for example
  • Cheesecake...why make it light...enjoy a smaller piece
  • Peanut Butter...I've found the light doesn't make that much difference if you portion control
  • Maple Syrup...I'm a snob on this one...I have to have the real thing
  • Coke...if I'm going to drink pop it has to be the real deal 
  • Butter...I use less if I use the real stuff
What are some of the foods you are willing to go light on? What are some of the foods you aren't?

0 comments: