Friday, June 17, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



This week’s questions are:

1. Underwear Parties, how old is too old? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Not sure about this question but I'm thinking it is slumber parties so I agree with Wife of a Sailor never!

2. What was your favorite class in high school? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared
English because I loved writing

3. Have you ever convinced packers/movers to pack something they aren’t supposed to for a PCS? submitted by Ground Control to Major Mom
I've had movers pack all sorts of things just because they were there.

4. Blogging plays a growing roll in the media. If you were asked to embed as a blogger with a deployed military unit, would you go? What do you think your blog would be like? submitted by To the Nth
Yes I would go. I think the blog would be tricky because you'd have to balance public vs private

5. Do you think kids should attend year-round school? submitted by Marrying the Navy
I think this would be a good idea because kids would have more breaks throughout the year instead of a long summer breaks and information would remain fresh in their minds.

Now head over to Wife of a Sailor and link up!

0 comments: