Friday, June 3, 2011

MilSpouse Weekly Fill-In

 {Imagine the logo picture here}

This week’s questions are:
1. It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer?
Well my hubby is coming home for R&R so that is my big plan for the summer at least the month he's home.

2. What is your favorite summer memory as a kid?
Going to the pool/lake to go swimming. I loved spending the day swimming then on our way home we'd stop and get pizza.

3. If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet?
I'd say a lioness.

4. Is there anything about deployments that you do like? submitted by The Thrifty Military Wife
Being able to watch what I want and learning that yeah I really can take care of it. (whatever it may be)

5. I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones).
If you could pick any career for your spouse (other than the military) what would it be and why?

What part of military life can you just not imagine your life without?

If you could live any place in the world where would you live?

What is one thing your spouse understands about you better than anyone else?

1 comments:

Jane said...

Enjoy R&R this summer!!