Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Kindle Fire

Source
I did it. I finally broke down and bought an e-reader. After much deliberation I decided on the Kindle Fire. I read many reviews, talked to many friends, and overall the Kindle seemed like the best fit for me. And I love it!! It works great for me. I have read books 2 and 3 of the Shades of Grey series. And I've downloaded some other books to it as well. Two observations...I have a Barnes and Noble membership card to get the discount which I can't use to by ebooks for the Kindle and it didn't work so well in the bright sun but I think that is a setting adjustment that I need to figure out. If you're considering getting an eReader but have been debating I highly recommend getting one. I look forward to traveling with it because then I just take one thing instead of multiple books and magazines.

1 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Hope you enjoy it!!! I have just an old school Kindle & LOVE it!!!! Cant go anywhere without it...

I've been leery of the Fire for the screen - but know it has other cool options..
you'll have to do a review after a few weeks of digging into it good :)