Friday, June 1, 2012

MilSpouse First Friday Fill-In


1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Getting to talk to my hubby more. We had some communication issues because of the ship and a port, etc so we haven't been able to talk as much.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in May? 
Getting back to the gym and catching up with friends I haven't seen in a while.
3. June includes the first day of summer… what are your plans for the summer?
Work...some beach time...work...I'm trying to save up my vacation for when my husband comes home on R&R this fall.
4. Do you use the services on base (gym, financial planning, family services, daycare)? And if so, what’s your favorite one? (thanks to Shanon at Modern Meets Traditional for this question!)
I have used the gym once. It was ok but super crowded and not really easy to get to from my house. I've also used the family services to buy tickets to things like Busch Gardens which worked out well. I haven't used too much else. 
5. What are you looking forward to in June?
My YMCA training on their new system, a wine festival, and a belated Cinco de Mayo party.
Thanks for visiting! Now head on over to Wife of a Sailor and link up!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! More signs that I need to go to the gym! Lol... Oh wait, you mentioned wine too. I think the universe is telling me to get to the gym and drink wine ;) Alma