Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I took a bite...out of Apple

Source
I've been using an iPod for about 6 1/2 years (yes I was a bit late to the game), I started using an iPhone about two years ago, and now I'm using a MacBookPro at work. I have to say I'm an Apple girl and I like it. I wasn't so sure about the MacBookPro because I've used a PC for years but I've become very accustomed to the Mac quite quickly.

Then there is the iPad. I'd like to say I fought the good fight and resisted temptation. I'd like to say it but I can't the truth of the matter is plain old envy kicked in and I couldn't resist. So J got me one for my birthday/Christmas present per my request. However, the joy of being a deployment spouse is sometimes you get to shop for yourself. So on Black Friday I went to the Apple Store and bought myself an iPad 2. I promised J I would wait until at least my birthday (Dec. 16th) to play with it. Well being the sweet husband that he is he said I could go ahead and open it and play with it. So of course I did. I love it!

I confess the two apps I use the most are my kindle app and the dropbox. Oh and of course Angry Birds lol.

So what are some of your favorite apps?




2 comments:

Janelle Cook said...

Ahh, this makes me want an iPad even more! I have a MacBook Pro, and I LOVE it... can't imagine EVER going back to PC!!! But I do wish I had an iPad as well... glad you're enjoying yours!

Janelle

Anonymous said...


Our updates Recent articles: