Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm Back...and Coming Soon!!

Well hello there...

I didn't realize how long I had disappeared. I confess I've missed it. I've missed you guys. And I hope to become more regular about posting again. So I thought I'd give you a heads' up on what will be coming soon.


  • The story of my husband's final R& R! (yes the next time he's home he's home for good)
  • I Will Thrive: Surviving Deployment
  • When Your "Deployment Spouse" gets a better offer
  • Understanding a calling
  • When God speaks to you...and you don't listen
  • Yummy recipes
  • My status on the Couch to 5K program
  • My "race" schedule
  • Furbabies
  • The reality of not dealing with it
  • The beauty of technology
  • The beauty of a cleanish house
  • and more...

3 comments:

elisabeth said...

Yay! Welcome back!

Rebecca Jo said...

Welcome back!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ηi therе, Υou hаve ԁonе a
fantаѕtіc jοb. І'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefіted frοm thiѕ wеbsite.



Rеvіeω my web blog; diet plans