So this is my first step in giveaways. So I'm starting out small...and I'm doing three separate giveaways. One today, one tomorrow, and one on Thursday. Here are the
- You can enter one or all three of the giveaways.
- Please post a comment on the post for the giveaway you would like to enter.
- For an extra entry blog (or tweet or Facebook) about this giveaway (please post another comment).
- For another extra entry follow my blog or let me know if you already do (please post another comment).
- You will have one week to enter for each drawing.
- To be fair...you can only win one of the giveaways.
Two pieces of Halloween Fabric!I love this fabric but since I don't have kids and don't make costumes or other Halloween things I decided I'd share them with someone who could and would use them. (As I post this...I think they would make up into cute trick or treat bags...)
Each piece is approximately one yard of fabric. One is an orange fabric with multi-eyed spiders and spider webs. The other is a purple fabric with cats, pumpkins, and moons. Both are good quality quilting cotton. Neither have been pre-washed.
Deadline to enter this giveaway is 6:00 PM on Tuesday, August 31st.
Come back tomorrow for the bead giveaway!