So two giveaways in one day...whoo hoo!! For this giveaway you have a choice...if you win you can pick a handmade purse or a handmade spiral focal piece.
- You can enter one or all three of the giveaways.
- Please post a comment on the post for the giveaway you would like to enter.
- For an extra entry blog (or tweet or Facebook) about this giveaway (please post another comment).
- For another extra entry follow my blog or let me know if you already do (please post another comment).
- You will have one week to enter for each drawing.
- To be fair...you can only win one of the giveaways.
Option # 1
This purse is made with a black batik fabric that has white star bursts. It is machine quilted, has hard plastic purse handles and a magnetic snap closure. It is lined with a red batik. It has four pockets inside.
A Dutch spiral focal piece in blues, greens and purple. It is made with seed beads, #8 sized beads and teardrop beads. It is a very solid piece that will hold up to normal wear. The beads are all colorfast. It is beautiful on a silver necklace or you could easily work it into other beaded jewelry.
Deadline to enter this giveaway is next Friday, September 3rd. Good luck!!