Friday, May 20, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

This week’s questions are:

1. What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment? submitted by Keep Calm and Soldier On
This time I have a lot of special things planned...a special outfit, special pictures, special meals, date nights, etc.

2. What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation? submitted by Diapers, Dogs and Deployments
Include him in things, when he's gone I do everything myself and I find it works best to include him.

3. Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)? submitted by Married My Airman
 I clip them and forget to use them so sorry I don't have tips.

4. What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)? submitted by Scrubs, ACUs and One Crazy Ride
Our first kiss...it happened in his kitchen (which is now our kitchen) and it can only be described as movie worthy...I had butterflies, sparks, fireworks, etc.

5. If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why? submitted by Little Moments Like This
I'd say Italy or England. Italy because I've heard good things. England because my brother lives there.

Now head on over to Wife of a Sailor to link up!!

0 comments: