Tuesday, January 5, 2010

And in 2010....

In the past I've always been a resolution girl....

Some of my past resolutions:
(in no particular order)
  • lose weight
  • lose a husband
  • gain a boyfriend
  • get closer to God
  • get healthier
  • get closer to friends
  • lose weight
  • get a different job
  • graduate from college
  • go back to school
So this year I've decided no resolutions...but I like the idea of goals so here are my goals for 2010
  • Be closer to God by participating at church and reading the Bible
  • Be healthier by going to the Y more regularly and planning our meals to be healthier
  • Be a better housekeeper by doing little things sooner rather than waiting for the big mess
  • Be a better wife by listening more and talking less
  • Be a better pet mommy by giving them more boundaries and more of my direct time
  • Be a business starter by making jewelry and purses to sell
  • Be a better friend by initiating contact and not waiting...the phone amazingly works both ways
  • I'm sure there's more but this will keep my busy...lol

0 comments: