Friday, January 29, 2010

Cooking & Cleaning Plans

So I'm slowly getting better...still coughing but better than I was. And I'm feeling a weird nesting need (no I'm not pregnant) I want to clean my house...declutter...and start planning our meals. For people who know me well (I'm an ENFP) you know this is out of character for me. But we cleaned our house before his parents came and it was nice. I want to have people over more often and I want my house clean when I do. And I got my vacuum back so it is all serviced and ready to go.

I have a hard time getting dressed in the morning because my clothes are not all neat and tidily put away. I want to get them all clean and put away...not just folded in the basket. I do better with an organized closet. Proof I am my mother's daughter.

And I have a lot of good recipes and a ton of cookbooks...and a husband willing to cook dinner if the ingredients and the recipe are there. So I've decided I want to start planning our meals for the week.

We'll see how it all goes.

Weekend menu:

Friday night: Date night - dinner out
Saturday night: Airman Amy's Chicken (a spicy oriental chicken) - Food Network recipe
Sunday night: Stuffed Potatoes (family recipe)

0 comments: