Saturday, February 20, 2010

Laundry and other perplexing things to my husband...

 


I like most women have a lot of clothes...and of those clothes I'd guess about 1/4 of them are dry clean only and another 1/4 of them are special care (lay them flat to dry/hang to dry). My husband looks very questioningly at the stack of clothes and has decided not to touch them for fear of messing them up. His laundry is easy...whites (washed in hot), lights (not washed in hot), and darks. Sometimes towels are separate sometimes they are included in the load with the appropriate color.

I don't mind doing my clothes and his but I think it is a tad suspicious that he has stopped taking care of mine but I appreciate the concern for my clothes. Although destroyed clothes equals shopping. Hmm...maybe my husband has given it a little more thought than I thought...

1 comments:

Pretty Things said...

My husband does the laundry, but that could be because he was mom and dad to his kids for so long he HAD to!