Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weird Pet Peeves

I've learned a few things over the years about myself...I have some weird pet peeves...
  1. People who talk to me on the phone while they are in the bathroom...hang up and call me back...yes I can hear the flush in the background.
  2. People who start a sentence with "no offense but" what the heck...you are getting ready to say something bad...saying no offense first doesn't make it ok and yes I'm going to take offense.
  3. People who constantly talk at a normal level in a movie theater...an occasional whisper about the movie I can handle...discussing how Joe Bob wronged Susie...leave and discuss it a coffee shop. 
  4. People who multitask while driving...put your make-up on at home...read your paper at home...tie your tie at home...it is risky enough out there without being distracted.
  5. People who take advantage of your gracious nature over and over and over again...we are called to be servants not doormats.
  6. People who take all but the last little drop of coffee and don't make a new pot...or at least turn off the pot.
  7. People who give you a compliment and then immediately follow it with an insult...umm if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
  8. People who don't have the nerve to confront an issue face to face so they go behind your back...if you think it is important to share it is important to go to the face of the person.
  9. People who air all their dirty laundry on Facebook and then feel people are nosey...don't put it out on a PUBLIC site if you don't want people to comment.
  10. People who correct everything you say...ok so I said mute instead of moot did you get my point?
  11. People who look down at other people because of lack of education, money, house, job position, etc if we're all created in God's image we're all pretty darn impressive if you ask me. 
I'm just saying...

1 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Agree! I once heard a women try to close a sales deal in the bathroom on her cell phone. ICK!