Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween



I can't believe Saturday starts October...where did the year go? But do you know what this means? We are closer to Halloween!! Halloween is one of my favorite seasons second only to Christmas. I like the trick or treaters, the costumes, the decorations, the parties, etc. I love the cutesy and the scarey Halloween stuff. I can't wait to dig out my Halloween decorations and this year I'm decorating the house. My neighbor and I have made a pact. My only concern with decorating is having someone mess with it. But we'll see how it goes.

So what is your favorite season? Do you decorate for Halloween? If so what do you do? 






1 comments:

Becca said...

Love Halloween and all fall decor! My favorite are the old vintage Halloween postcards, the food, pumpkin spice candles, and anything that has to do with spiders :)