Friday, September 23, 2011
1. My favorite thing that happened this week was getting an amazing night's sleep and actually waking up rested. (I know this sounds boring but when J is deployed I don't sleep well)
2. Find a penny, pick it up and all day long you’ll feel like I have better luck even if I don't.
3. Autumn is officially here and my favorite part of the season is the cooler weather and the leaves changing. I love the Colonial Parkway this time of year...just wish J were here so we could ride the bike.
4. One of the things I’d like to do before winter arrives is get my front porch painted. It has taken a beating thanks to the weather and needs it badly.
5. I (((would/would not/might))) be willing to participate in MilSpouse Secret Santa. (sorry folks, just trying to get an idea here on how many would participate, so please circle/underline/bold one)