Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Will Thrive: Taking Ballet

Source
Early on in the deployment I made a Deployment Bucket List and as I've gone through this deployment I've added a few (and removed a few) well next week I'm taking on one I've added. Ballet Classes. Now I should say I've NEVER taken ballet classes a day in my life but it has always been something I've wanted to do. So when I heard that the local dance studio was offering an adult ballet class and my friend was taking it I decided to jump and take the class. I admit I'm nervous and excited all in one. I'm excited because I've wanted to take a class like this for years but I'm nervous because I've never taken one. Also I know some of the people in the class are very experienced so that is a bit intimidating. But I think the draw of the fun outweighed the fear. So here we go...

0 comments: