Wednesday, May 13, 2009

10 Things I Wish I Could Say

I'm borrowing this idea from SoMi Speaks I personally think it is brilliant. You write 10 things you wish you could say but don't feel comfortable saying or possibly would fall on deaf ears. So here are mine...

1) Stop behaving like you are still in high school, we are adults so confront the situation as an adult instead of asking so and so what they think it meant.

2) If you love someone tell them often...life is short and those that you love need to hear it.

3) I really want it to work this time but I know I'll need help.

4) I feel like a monkey could do my job. So I don't need to be micromanaged.

5) I love you and want you to be happy, but I think your husband is not the man you think he is, nor will he be.

6) Focus on the log in your eye, before dealing with the splinter in mine.

7) I love children a lot. But I do not want children. This does not make me a horrible person.

8) Pets and children should be disciplined. It makes you a responsible parent.

9) Just because you smoke, doesn't mean I do so please respect my air space and I'll respect yours.

10) It is not all about you, but it is OK to think so...we all have days like that.

0 comments: