Monday, May 4, 2009

WW Weigh-In

I've decided to start publishing my weigh-ins as sort of a check-in and a way to keep me honest so to speak. Today would be my weigh in day but I have to work late so I won't make the meeting. Unfortunately because of my work schedule and the schedule at my center I won't be able to go until Saturday. But actually I view this as a blessing last week was a little rough food wise. I wasn't horrible but I ate a lot of things I didn't need to because of stress, moodiness, etc. And I feel like this week will give me a chance to recover and get back on the plan and make up for last week a little bit. Today has gone well...so I feel like I'm headed in a positive direction.

2 comments:

University of Iowa Meg said...

Good for you! I'm doing that on another one of my "super secret" blogs.....today I'm putting on my OWN weigh-in....eek...then going to work out. Have a happy Monday!

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment and yes, baby steps are better than nothing... funny how we KNOW what we have to do, but getting started is always the hardest...

have a nice weekend! :)