Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Favs

So I was going to do a post about some of the political things I've observed of late but I decided to go more lighthearted. Here is a list of some of my favorite things in life during the summer...besides spending time with my friends and family.

 A baseball game on a warm summer night. Makes me think of chewing Big League Chew
while sitting on metal bleachers when I was living in Alaska as a child.

 
Ice Cream...it just isn't summer without it. (but let's be real I love it all year round)

A frozen margarita on a warm summer night. With or without Mexican food.

 Fireworks...interestingly enough the best I've ever seen were in the small town of Bangor, Maine.

 The ocean. I could listen to it all day and night.

What are some of your summer must haves or favorites?







1 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Flip flops, big sunglasses, the pool, and VBS. :)

Thanks so much for the visit to my blog. :)