It is hard to believe that the season finale of Game of Thrones was this past Sunday. It feels like the season just began but none the less it is here. (although this means it’s time for True Blood so I can’t really complain)
A few observations…
- It is a well written show full of twists and turns you don’t see coming.
- The Lannisters in general are a bunch of evil twisted people.
- King Joffrey is particularly sinister but I feel he will get his in the end.
- Arya Stark is very smart and knows how to play the game for the most part.
- Daenerys and her dragons are kind of badass. I have a suspicion that she has what it takes to take back the throne.
- It was tough being a woman during this time.
- Mama Stark is not someone to be messed with.
- They do a good job of making characters that you love to hate.
- Some of the special effects are amazing.
- It sometimes gets tricky to keep up with all the storylines.
- I haven’t finished the books so I can’t tell you how it compares to the books.