Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Steps...

OK so yesterday I went to the Y by my house...and dealt with the most "friendly" front desk person ever. But I got the information I wanted and that is what is important. So I can join for $50 down and $26 a month. I think that is pretty sweet. So I'm going to talk to my neighbor who works there and see if there is anything else I should know...but I think by this weekend I'll have joined the Y. And I will be an exercising lady again. I admit I miss it...not just for the weight loss and health benefits, I enjoy working out to relieve stress. Now don't get me wrong I will never be one of those people who gets all excited about exercise. But I know it is good for me so I deal with it. And I earn points so it balances out some of my eating. Whoo hoo.

1 comments:

University of Iowa Meg said...

Good for you! I joined Curves a few months back. I like it- and I'm doing WAY better at going more regularly. it's hard to keep the motivation, ya know??? Thanks btw for your generous donation. You are a kind soul- and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm going to post about you now on my blog!!