Friday, April 3, 2009

Ready to go shopping...

I'm so ready for Spring to be here...I like the warm/cool weather that we get in Virginia both in the Fall and the Spring. But for me I love Spring because it is a new beginning and everything resets and starts new. (I work with computers a lot can you tell?) But the main thing I love about Spring is new light weight clothes. There are so many places that have sent new catalogs with the new Spring/Summer lines and here are some things I love. Although I'm looking for some suggestions on a good pair of jeans. My favorite style has been discontinued....


I love this top by Ann Taylor

For when I'm feeling my biker side...

Boden is fun store...
I love love love shoes...

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

i love those shoes! And, I love that 1st top too, but I have "chicken wing" arms now...SO, I dunno. Ha.

Megilon said...

The shoes are from Boden. And that is why I love cardigans and shrugs...