Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weight Watcher Weigh-In Week 15

So I guess I celebrated too early. I had a gain of 2.8 this week. Although part of the weight may be the brace I have on my knee...I don't think it weighs 3 lbs. But I also didn't move much this week because of my knee. So I'm guessing it is a combination of things. So this week I'm working on it. Portion sizes are an issue for me right now. I'm not paying as close attention to them as I was. So I'm going to watch that this week.

Because of my MRI this past Saturday I didn't stay for the meeting but that is another goal for this week. It really does make a difference.
Next week...I'll have a topic for you.

Weigh-In

Weigh-in: + 2.8
Total: - 5

1 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Sounds like you have a reasonable excuse for the gain! :-) Hope your knee feels better soon.
Path to Health