Friday, May 14, 2010

Our First Wedding

J and I had two weddings one in Indiana at his family reunion for his family who all lives up north and one down here in Virginia for my family and our friends. The first wedding was at a camp ground and we went with our Harley Clothes. The second one was formal in a church...those pictures will come another day. Both days were very special for us because of who was there on both occasions.

We wanted this wedding to be a surprise to his family so we told one sister who told another sister. But it was a surprise to his parents and other siblings. The funny part is the day we told them his Mom gave him the 3rd degree about his intentions toward me and that I deserved better and he shouldn't string me along, etc. So she was a little sheepish the night we announced it.

So our first wedding...

0 comments: