Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Priorities



I learned that we can do anything, but we can't do everything... at least not at the same time. So think of your priorities not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything.  ~ Dan Millman

I am trying to determine my priorities so I can make better use of my time. Here is the list of things I'd like to do...(no particular order)
  • Getting my house cleaned thoroughly
  • Sewing
  • Beading
  • Exercising
  • Menu planning
  • Training the dogs
  • Taking the dogs for long walks
  • Getting my yard under control
Things I have to do...
  • Go to work
  • Take care of the dogs/cats
  • Eat
I work from 9-6 Monday through Thursday and 9-3 on Friday. It doesn't allow a bunch of time in the evenings. On Thursday I lead a Bible study in the evening. I try to take a yoga class once a week. Lately though I just haven't felt like I've had time to things I want. So I'm trying to look at my schedule and see what I can rearrange to accommodate more of what I would like to do in with what I have to do. So that is my goal for February...figure out how to incorporate more of the likes into my life.

 

0 comments: