Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I'm Loving!!

Here are a few things I'm loving right now...

My Brooks Trance 11 Running Shoes...

Source
I have knee issues and my foot tends to roll out particularly if I'm tired (like at the end of an event) and I never have that problem with these. They are great shoes and I love them. I can't recommend them enough.

My Urban Decay Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer...
Source
Sometimes I just want a little bit of coverage/color and this works perfect. Plus it has SPF 20 so it protects my skin too. I even use it on race days because it holds up pretty well. (obviously if you get too sweaty it comes off but it even holds up to Virginia humidity)

My It's a 10 Miracle Styling Cream...

Source
This stuff is a true miracle for naturally curly, thick hair in a humid environment. I use about a quarter size dollop of this stuff for my whole head of hair. And it gives nice hold without crunch and without fading throughout the day. It is wonderful!

My Victoria Secret Yoga Pants...

Source
I live in these pants at home. They are so comfortable and I love them. I've even walked the dog in them because they fit so nicely. I will say if you are shorter they run a bit long even with the shortest inseam but they are great. And I love the waistband because it is so comfortable.

My husband's name popping up in my email box...

Because of his schedule underway email is sporadic so I'm very excited to see an email from him. I will confess that although I know he won't be emailing me every hour on the hour I still check my email every hour on the hour (and sometimes on the half hour).

What are you loving right now?


0 comments: