Friday, March 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In




Questions:

  1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
    We love the Navy! We don't always love the time apart because of the Navy but it has taken good care of him and us. So no complaints.
  2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
    Well seeing as how he is in Japan unaccompanied I guess I'd have to say Japan. They are underway a lot over there. They are out almost more often then they are in port. So I could sit over there and miss him or I can sit here with friends and family, my job, and my pets. We have two houses here, two dogs, four cats, etc. This is his last duty station so it also didn't make sense to move us over only to turn around and move us back here.
  3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
    I'm liking my 30s so I would probably pick my 30s. I'm happily married, I'm getting healthy, and I'm focusing more on my relationship with God.
  4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted bythe C.W.
    Frosted Flakes...a bit sweet, a bit flaky
  5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why?  submitted by NH Girl Displaced
    Coffee - caffeine and the warmth

0 comments: