Monday, October 17, 2011

fitbook love

picture from www.getfitbook.com
 After reading about the fitbook over at The Life & Lessons of Rachel Wilkerson I was in love. I decided to go out to their website and check it out. They even have one for kids and a pink one for Breast Cancer Awareness. While over there I learned I could buy it at Target so I went there that night and bought it. I LOVE IT!!

It is a 12 week book that has space for your 12 week goals, your weekly goals, your food diary, your exercise diary, it tracks food groups, sleep, and it gives tips along the way. It is small enough to fit in a purse but small enough that you don't think it is taking up your whole purse. And it comes with a pen. (really that is what sold me I love my pens) It gives you plenty of room to write things down and it has suggestions on how to use each section and page.  I really think it will be a great asset in my weight loss journey. 

If you're looking for a great tool in your weight loss or health journey this is it. I think it is beneficial no matter where you are in your journey.

0 comments: