Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!


In honor of Halloween, I was watching the movie The Rite with Anthony Hopkins but I admit I'm not a scary movie person and when it involves things like demons it freaks me out even more so I'm not sure if I'll make it through it. I like campy scary movies like Friday the 13th (no pun intended) or Nightmare on Elm Street because they are so over the top that the scary factor isn't too bad. But the creepy movies like the Omen or the Orphan those mess with me because the images will pop back into my head. I'm really more the It's a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown kind of girl.

What about you what kind of movies do you like?

As for Halloween plans, I went to a crazy Halloween party on Saturday and had a great time!! And tonight I plan to hand out candy if I get home in time.

What about you what do/did you do for Halloween?


0 comments: