Friday, December 16, 2011
I'm late to this because I thought it had published but it didn't so here it is...
1. One of my New Year’s resolutions is to get healthier. There are a lot of health issues that run in my family and I'd like to avoid them.
2. One thing I’d like to happen next year is for me to develop a better self care plan as far as exercise. I know I need it but I give myself too many excuses.
3. One thing I’m looking forward to next year is my husband coming home to visit. And knowing that after 2012 we're down to single digits until he comes home.
4. One change I’d like to see next year is my job evolution continuing...they've been working toward getting me into more advanced communication but I still back up the phones. I'd like to see us hire a receptionist or at least a set of volunteers.
5. My plans for NYE include I’m not sure… probably going to a friend's New Year's Eve Party but not too late because I'm thinking of doing the Hair of the Dog 5K.
Now head over to Wife of a Sailor to link up!