Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man [or woman]. ~Benjamin Franklin
Every year I set New Year's Resolutions some of them reachable and realistic others not so much but there is something about setting them that feels right to me so I do it every year. So here are my resolutions for 2012.
- To read the Bible daily and do my Bible Study daily instead of all in one day.
- To walk regularly so I'm ready for the 8K, 10K and possible 10 miler that I want to do in 2012.
- To eat healthier and to start eliminating artificial foods from my every day diet.
- To create a meal plan and to cook at home more often.
- To get our credit cards paid off.
- To take some classes to expand my knowledge for work.
- To continue yoga and dance classes. And to add weight lifting to my weekly schedule.