Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Changing Blog Sites...

As you know I currently use Blogger for my blog but I've heard some good things about Wordpress so I'm thinking of moving over there because they have some features I really like. But I also know that Blogger has more features than I'm using. So I'm debating do I stay with the familiar and make it do what I want...or do I go over to Wordpress and learn a new way. Also I'd have to transfer all my content over there.

One thing I really like with Wordpress is that they have an email space in the comment section. I would like to respond to comments by email and currently I don't have that ability.

Thoughts?

1 comments:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

About a year ago, I changed from Blogger to Wordpress for exactly the reason you stated - being able to reply to comments via email. I have zero regrets in making that mood.

Multiply the apps that you don't use in Blogger by about 1,000 and you'll begin to get an understanding of exactly how much you can do in Wordpress.