Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter is a coming...

I work in a church. I love my job because I have great co-workers and most of the time it is fairly calm place to work. (If you like organized chaos) But this time of year there is a crunch...Easter is coming and that means 3 Palm Sunday services, 1 Maundy Thursday service, 1 Good Friday service, 1 Sunrise Service, and 3 Easter services. So 5 bulletins between now and next Sunday. And my boss asks me yesterday if I have any plans on Easter Sunday because he'd like me to be here to help with a video. Now I don't mind because it is part of my job and he is amazing about giving us time off when we work above and beyond but I was looking forward to going to my church for Easter. The joys of church work...

Another issue I'm facing is I'm stressing and stressing for me means stress eating...and I'm not picky. I prefer sweet to salty but other than that if it's edible I'll eat it. Lately I've been going for full chocolate but later I may go for a cookie or a donut. And the other night I ate a whole bag of Cool Ranch Doritos...it was at least the snack size so that was good. But I need to get it under control. So after Easter...back to Weight Watchers I go.

0 comments: