Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update

A few updates....

Health...
We've rejoined Weight Watchers...we both did well on it in the past and so we figured it was worth trying it again. And we're still members at the YMCA so we're going to make an effort to get back there on a regular basis.

Craftiness...
I'm signed up for a couple sewing classes over the next couple weeks...I think they'll be fun and enjoyable. And a nice break from work.

Work...
Work has calmed down a bit following Easter. This is nice. Although tonight I will be at work until 9:00 PM which makes for a long day...12 hours...

Home...
Saturday I went to a bridal shower for J's sister M. It was a very nice afternoon. I'm glad it went so well for her. We are having M and her fiance J over for dinner this weekend...I'm trying a new recipe again. I love doing that. In May I think J and I are going to head north for some family time before he departs. Should be a nice time to visit Michigan and Indiana.

We are also working on some house things...J has worked really hard on the yard the past couple weekends. It is looking good...if the grass would just keep up. Now we have a few indoor projects to work on...all in due time.

1 comments:

Aunt Spicy said...

So jealous about the sewing lessons! I hope you will post what you make!