Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some of my favorite things...



For sensitive skin you can not beat this skin care line...boscia is amazing! I tried the Normal to Dry kit first because it was winter time and my skin is dry in the winter. It includes: 


- Soothing Cleansing Cream - so gentle and cleansing that even when my rosacea flairs I can still use it.
- Balancing Facial Tonic - nice and refreshing but no sting
- Vital Daily Moisture SPF 15 - a nice light moisture that doesn't effect make-up
- Recharging Night Moisture - a soothing, slightly heavier moisturizer
- 1 pack of Lavender Blotting Linens - great for touch ups
 

And now that the weather is warming up (in theory it is currently 67 degrees outside) I need something a little more on the oil free side. So I bought the:
- Purifying Cleansing Gel - so gentle but deep cleansing enough to get the junk of summer off.
- Oil-free Daily Hydration - Nice and light so it doesn't cause breakouts
- Recharging Night Moisture - see above
 

If you are looking for a new skin care regimen this is it. And the cool thing is Sephora will give you samples to try. It is a little pricier but my dermatologist said skin care particularly your moisturizer should be top shelf because it stays on all day.

And for those of you with naturally curly hair...TreSemme' Flawless Curls Mousse can't be beat. It helps calm and sooth your hair with great hold. If you use too much or don't get it mixed in well it can be a tad crunchy but a little scrunching and it goes away. The best part...you can get it at your local drug store for under $10.

1 comments:

Preppy in Pink said...

I think I might try the skincare. Thanks for the tip.