Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day - I guess

Ok so I thought I was doing so well with J being gone. I have it under control. I'm good. Yeah until I  ate a box of Russell Stover chocolates (only 3 chocolates but still), a Cadbury Creme Egg, and half a Mounds bar. I guess I'm a little bothered that J isn't here when everyone else is talking about plans with their sweethearts. I'm not hating on them really I'm not but it is a bit of a reminder that J is absent. The good news is after being on email silence for a few days he was able to email me yesterday so at least I got to talk to him.

The other good news...I have week two of my exotic dance class (more on that in another post) tonight and last week it worked by butt off. So I'll earn a lot of exercise calories to burn off my chocolate blunders.

1 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I'm sorry. :-( And if it makes you feel any better, that's how I eat Russell's Stover, too -- by the box at one time.