Friday, April 22, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



A big thanks to Wife of a Sailor for giving us this opportunity to connect to each other!

1. How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl  
We have two dogs both beautiful pit bulls that would lick you to death. They also think they are lap dogs even though they weigh 65 lbs. They have truly helped keep me sane (well almost) during this deployment. We also have four cats. They are all mixed. Two of them came from rescues and the oldest two came from outside my apartment door one afternoon. Love them all!!


2. What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nest
Lately I'm my favorite project. I'm working on losing weight and getting into an exercise routine. I also like beading, sewing, reading, and I'm working on decluttering our house. My project for this weekend is to clean out my clothes and shoes. It is time to switch from the winter to the summer wardrobe so it is a good time to do it. 

3. What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages?  submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
He loves sour patch kids so those are always in there. Phone cards. Axe body wash. Pictures of me and the "kids." John Clancey books. And usually a surprise or two. 

4. If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted by Just a Girl 
Hmm this is a tough one...I'd say I'd like to be on Criminal minds as part of their team.
5. What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective
Hmm...getting him on the plane. But seriously he grounds me in a way I never fully understood and that was a major hurdle when he left was figuring out how to ground myself.

Now head over to Wife of a Sailor and link up!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love criminal minds! I just don't want to be on TV:)

Thanks for linking up.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

It's fun to learn more about a blogger through things like these fill-ins, the Q&As, etc...That is great to have your furbabies to keep you busy when your hubby is deplolyed!

Blessings & Aloha!
(I'm slowly making the rounds to visit the others on Milspouse Weekly Round Up :o)