Friday, June 10, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

This week’s questions are:
1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh
I like the destination not the journey. So I like the beach but adventurous would be good too.

2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!)? submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife
I have two...our first dance song which is Then by Brad Paisley. It makes me tear up.
Then my second is Don't Stop Believing by Journey. It reminds me of us because I'm a small town girl and he's a Detroit boy.

3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army
We would travel. Particularly we would end up in Ireland and stay for a month or two. My heart longs for Ireland.

4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience
Hmm this is a tough one. I guess I'd say I wish more people would realize that just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I don't know about typically male based things ie. cars, house repairs, etc

5.   …. submitted by The Three TurnersIt’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why? 
–X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be? I'd say I'd want the power to read minds like Dr. Xavior.
–Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle?  Witch...the ability to do spells would be great
–Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf? Having never watched this series I'm not sure how they are depicted but I'd say Vampire because I like their abilities better
 Now head over to Wife of a Sailor to link up!!

0 comments: