Friday, February 17, 2012

Feeling an Itch

Source
So I'm not sure what it is about February/March in my life but I tend to feel an itch to do something. In past years this has been a tattoo. I got my first tattoo February 28th, 2007 and I got my most recent one on March 25th, 2011. Most of the times I've cut my long hair super short have been in February/March. Now October of 2008 I flipped from my spring craziness to fall and dyed my hair black and pierced my nose.

I'm feeling an itch to do something again it is that time of year for me after all. I thought about another tattoo but I don't have anything in mind and since it is permanent I don't want to pick some random thing. I thought about cutting my hair but every time I do that I regret it a week later and then have to go through the annoying grow out process. I thought about coloring my hair a radical color but frankly I like the dark auburn I dye it now. So now I'm leaning toward a Monroe piercing like the one below. I haven't decided for sure so we'll see. I'm going to think it over for a few days to see if it is just a thing or if I really want it. (that's what I do) The thing I like about piercings is you can always take them out.

Source

0 comments: