Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Reverse Bucket List

Here is a list of 10 things I never want to do...

10) I never want to be buried alive...this is a pretty big one for me not that I go around thinking about it on a daily basis or anything but having watched it in movies, tv shows, etc I can tell I would go crazy long before anything else happened.

9) I never want to have a fish pedicure...there is a pedicure where you have live fish cleaning your feet as part of the pedicure. That messes with me in a major way. I love a pedicure but the fish would freak me out.

8) I never want to run because I have to...aka because someone is chasing me. I don't like to run for fun so I certainly don't want to have to run to save myself but I would.

7) I never want to climb Mt. Everest or Mt. McKinley...I'm quite proud of people who do but I don't want to go climb major mountains.

6) I never want to go bungee jumping...sky diving I feel I could handle but bungee jumping with the bounce factor just seems crazy to me.

5) I never want to go back to school...I used to want to go get a Master's Degree and/or a Doctorate Degree but I've decided that's not for me and I'm not sure the cost is worth it. Now that being said I could see myself going into the career switcher program to become a teacher or to yoga instructor training but not a full degree.

4) I never want to have four cats again...I love my cats but I admit there are days where the four of them are a bit much. So when they die I will not be replacing them until we get below two.

3) I never want to move again...now I know this may be unrealistic as a military wife but I've moved a lot in my time and it is not something I want to do.

2) I never want to go to prison...the good thing is I'm pretty law abiding citizen so I don't think this is likely but I just don't think I'd do well in prison.

1) I never want to have a black car in front of my house with two uniformed people knocking on my door...I think as a military spouse this is the ultimate of things we don't want to do.





Mama’s Losin’ It

5 comments:

Shari said...

Laughing at #3! You *do* realize that you just jinxed yourself, yes? ;-)

I've heard of the fish pedicure as well and like you, I just cannot fathom it. Makes me shudder just to think about it.

Beth said...

I am now sad that I know what a fish pedicure is...;) Where did you ever hear about that?!

Diane said...

I'm with you on all of them.

I saw that fish pedicure mess on some show once and it creeped me out!

Sandy said...

The fish pedicure idea grosses me out. I love to swim in the ocean and in lakes, but the minute I see fishies swimming near me, I'm out. Great list!

Patrice said...

These are some good ones, but the fish pedicure might be interesting!