Friday, February 24, 2012

Moments



"Life's all about moments, of impact and how they changes our lives forever. But what if one day you could no longer remember any of them?" Leo from The Vow


I went to see the movie The Vow over Valentine's Day weekend. I admit it wasn't exactly how I thought it would be but it was a good movie. I enjoyed it. I'm a fan of the lead actors so that probably had something to do with it. 


The line above jumped out at me. There are so many moments in my life that I treasure. I can't imagine not having them. My husband and I got into a discussion about moments we remember or that we cherish. Here are some of our favorite moments...


His...
  • the first time he saw me
  • our first kiss
  • our first I love you
  • when we got Eva (our first dog)
  • when we got Ares (our second dog)
  • when I met his family (and they loved me)
  • his all time favorite...when I said I Do
Mine...
  • the first time I saw him
  • our first kiss
  • our first I love you
  • dancing in our living room to our song on our first anniversary at midnight with Eva sitting between us
  • when I saw him at the airport for his first trip home
  • when he came to work with me on Easter Sunday and sat through all three services (I knew then he was the one)
Those are just a few but they are some of our favorites and I would hate to forget them so I've decided to start a journal that will contain our memories. 


0 comments: