Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Was Tricked...By Family

Source
This is actually a fairly recent story involving my sister-in-law and pizza. When she and my brother were home last we went to breakfast with Dad and his wife. My SiL had toast and coffee. We planned to go to dinner that night at a nice restaurant with Mom. Around 1:30-2:00 we decided to order a pizza. I asked how hungry everyone was and we agreed on one large pizza for the four of us and no breadsticks.

So it arrived and I took a piece figuring I'd come back for more. Well it was really good it had ham and pineapple and just the right amount of sauce and I was hungry so I went to get a second slice. I knew my brother had had a second piece but I didn't think my SiL had and there were only two pieces. Initally I took a piece and then I felt bad because I thought that meant someone would only have one slice. So I went to the kitchen and got a knife to cut it in half. My SiL watched me do this. After I ate my half slice and Mom ate her second slice my SiL proceeds to eat the other half slice. Which I didn't think anything of until it comes out that she had 2 and a half slices.

She confessed that she knew what I was doing but wanted the extra half so she said nothing. (apparently she was VERY hungry) My brother kind of picked on me for thinking a pizza would only come with seven slices but some pizza places have weird number of slices. Everyone had a good laugh but now I know it's everyone for themselves when it comes to pizza in our house.

This post was inspired by...



Mama’s Losin’ It

2 comments:

Gina said...

Pizza is one of my favorite foods. I would probably be sneaky like your SiL particularly if I was really hungry.

Mrs. Weber said...

You gals are good...I could probably eat about 4 slices of ham and pineapple pizza...SO GOOD!