Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Exciting Bead Happenings

Jen Valasquez of Jen Judd Rocks! is coming to Hampton, Virginia! Our local Bead Haven is having an open house in her honor on Saturday, August 21st from 11 AM - 2 PM. This is exciting news!!

And the weekend before that August 14th & 15th the Intergalactic Bead and Jewelry Show is coming to Virginia Beach, Virginia! I've never been a large bead show. This seems exciting and dangerous all in one. I have it marked on my calendar...if you're in the area let me know and we can meet up.

In September the first annual Art Bliss Workshop is happening September 24th-26th. This sounds exciting and fun and originally I had thought about going since my friend Elisabeth offered to let me stay with her but that is the weekend before J leaves for Japan so I'd like to spend it with him. But I'll be ready for next year... 

In November the Bead Mercantile Show is coming to Williamsburg November 20th-21st. I've been to this show a couple times and there is always a good selection of supplies and beads. They also offer classes too.

So lots of exciting things coming up. What about you what are you looking forward to the rest of this summer and this fall?

0 comments: