Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School



Last night I had to go to Office Max to get some supplies for work. I admit it was a tad bittersweet to see all the displays of school supplies and know I didn't need them. I haven't for quite some time but I still miss going and buying notebooks, pens, dividers, paper, folders, etc. I still think the biggest highlight for me was getting the 64 count box of crayons with the built in sharpener. It had such potential of creativity.

I decided since I'm not in school anymore that I'll find other sources of mental stimulation. I've signed up for two bead classes at my local bead store, Bead Haven. One is a leather wrap bracelet and the other is a metal stamping class. I can't wait.

Happy Back to School Day!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am missing college life like crazy right now. I want to be back on campus so bad! Also a metal stamping class would be awesome! I would love to learn that!