Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nook vs Kindle














So I'm a reader...I have a ton of books. My husband hates my book collection because they take up space. I've cleaned out the one time reading books but still I have a collection. So my husband is encouraging me to get a digital reader. But now I'm confused. I don't know if I want to go with the nook or the kindle. I've heard good things about both. I liked the color aspect of the nook but now the kindle has color too. I've been told for straight reading that the kindle is really better. I'm thinking of adding this to my Christmas list.

For those of you who have them what are your likes and dislikes?

1 comments:

Jillian said...

I'm juggle the same dilemma! I was in B&N yesterday and the color nook seemed a little heavy. I wish I could get my hands on the kindle fire (even though it doesn't come out till next month). I only really need it for reading so maybe the $79 kindle is perfect. Let me know what you decide!

p.s. thank you for joining the mili roundup on friday!