Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Puppy Love...




I haven't talked about my "babies" in a while so I thought I would share photos and a funny anecdote...

The top picture is a game of tug...Ares gave it all he had and Eva just stood there looking at him with a "why are you here?" expression. The center picture is of Ares when we first got him...he wanted everything Eva had...her bone...her tug toy...just like kids. The bottom picture is my babies now...Eva is a year and a few months...Ares is about 5 months. Both are as adorable as can be and totally lovable. I love them. They are my children.

And they are brilliant...Eva even rescued me in a time of need...J and I were cleaning out my house before I moved in to his. I was in the hall bathroom and he was in my master bathroom. I was out of toilet paper...he called Eva...attached toilet paper to her harness and then told her to find "mommy"...she did and I was rescued!! Gotta love my brilliant girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your furbabies are beautiful! Love their colors and expressions!!